- Our School
- Colonial Heights 2018 - 2019 Calendar
- Colonial Heights 2017-2018 Calendar
- Registration for New Students
- Bus Routes
- Cafeteria Information
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supply List for 2017-2018
- Talented & Gifted Services
- Title I - Parent Involvement Policy
- Other Links
2017-2018 Meal Prices
Paid Breakfast - $1.55
Reduced price Breakfast - $0.30
Paid Lunch - $2.65
Reduced price lunch - $0.40
Adult - $3.10
Milk - $0.60
Ice Cream - $1.00
*Breakfast is served in the cafeteria from 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.*
To apply for free or reduced price meals, complete one application for ALL children in the household who are enrolled in Colonial Heights Public Schools. Sign the application and return the application to any school in the school division. It may take up to 10 days for your application to be processed; during that time parents are responsible for purchasing meals. Parents are informed directly by Food Services if a child will receive free or reduced price meals.
- When a Paying Student's Account has reached a negative amount of $5.10, that student will be served a qualifying, modified breakfast meal of (Graham Crackers a fruit and a milk) and the qualifying, modified lunch meal (Cheese Sandwich, a fruit and a milk).
- When a Reduced Meal Student's Account has reached a negative amount of $1.20 that student will be served a qualifying, modified breakfast meal of (Graham Crackers a fruit and a milk) and the qualifying, modified lunch meal ( Cheese Sandwich a fruit and a milk).
The breakfast and lunch meals will continue to be available to the student until payment is paid on the students account.