- Our School
- Colonial Heights 2018 - 2019 Calendar
- Colonial Heights 2017-2018 Calendar
- Registration for New Students
- Bus Routes
- Cafeteria Information
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supply List for 2017-2018
- Talented & Gifted Services
- Title I - Parent Involvement Policy
- Other Links
North Elementary School is a caring learning community that seeks to work in partnership with parents to ensure that all of our students flourish and grow to their full potential. Student achievement is our focus here at North. Our staff is committed to:
- Having high expectations for all learners
- Providing a safe, caring, and positive class atmosphere
- Implementing a rigorous and engaging curriculum
- Communicating regularly with parents regarding student progress
We also seek to develop the whole child and believe that children’s emotional, social, academic, and physical needs are equally important. We strive to develop strong personal character within our students. We encourage qualities such as integrity, honesty, open-mindedness, respect, compassion, and empathy. We want our students to understand the importance of review and reflection in the process of continual growth.
As a school, North Elementary greatly values the role that parents play in their children’s education and we encourage parental support and involvement. As a parent, you are a key member of your student’s educational experience.
We are looking forward to the new school year with great enthusiasm, refreshed energy, and high expectations. Let us celebrate previous successes and strive to reach new goals.
If you’d like to find out more information about North Elementary School, please do not hesitate to contact me.
With kind regards,