- Our School
- Bus Routes
- Cafeteria Information
- Elementary Parent Curriculum Guides
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supplies List for 2015-2016
- Student and Parent Orientation for the 2013-2014 School Year
- Talented & Gifted Services
- Title I - Parent Involvement Policy
- Other Links
Welcome to North Elementary!
Beginning on November 1, 2015, the fee applied during checkout on MySchoolBucks.com will decrease from $2.50 to $1.95 and applied only to a single deposit and not per child.
These changes bring fees in line with surrounding school systems and help to alleviate costs for Parents. All fees are displayed at the time of payment prior to completing a transaction.
If you are not using MySchoolBucks, please consider this option for quick and secure updating of available funds for lunch and breakfast for your child. Additionally, you will receive access to transaction history, meal purchase history, and can receive low balance alerts. The process is very easy and you can use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card to supply funds to your child's account. Visit MySchoolBucks.com to create an account.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
4 - 7PM
November 19: Parent/Teacher Conference